The new Tyra-version of GuardTools is now complete! It comes with 7 new components and many long-awaited features to take GuardTools to the next level.
- GuardTools Command & Control
- GuardTools Admin Service
- GuardTools Office Web
- GuardTools SMS Service
- GuardTools Auto Attest
- GuardTools Invoice Processor
- GuardTools Reports
- Target times – to inform a guard working on an alarm how much time there is left until they must be at the alarm location.
- Proximity alerts – to remind a guard with a started alarm to update the alarm’s status to On Location when close to the alarm location.
- Patrol start reminders – to remind guards that a patrol should be started
- Alarm dispatch to multiple guards and they can choose to accept or deny
- Push-to-Talk integration – enabling digital voice communication
- Instant messages between guards
- Alarm chat between operators and all guards working on the alarm
- Support for AMS, enabling many ARCs to send alarms to GuardTools
- A colleagues tab in GuardTools Mobile that shows active guards in the region
- GuardTools Alarm Service (GAS) can receive external alarms and assign a region to the alarm based on post code
- Audit and attest on alarms
- Cost centres
- Alarm XML
- Alarms can now be recalled or cancelled (as Recalling and cancelling alarms
- Alarm Sender matching criteria on locations
- Numerous bug fixes