- GuardTools Command & Control
- GuardTools Admin Service
- GuardTools Office Web
- GuardTools SMS Service
- GuardTools Auto Attest
- GuardTools Invoice Processor
- GuardTools Reports
- Target times – to inform a guard working on an alarm how much time there is left until they must be at the alarm location.
- Proximity alerts – to remind a guard with a started alarm to update the alarm’s status to On Location when close to the alarm location.
- Patrol start reminders – to remind guards that a patrol should be started
- Alarm dispatch to multiple guards and they can choose to accept or deny
- Push-to-Talk integration – enabling digital voice communication
- Instant messages between guards
- Alarm chat between operators and all guards working on the alarm
- Support for AMS, enabling many ARCs to send alarms to GuardTools
- A colleagues tab in GuardTools Mobile that shows active guards in the region
- GuardTools Alarm Service (GAS) can receive external alarms and assign a region to the alarm based on post code
- Audit and attest on alarms
- Cost centres
- Alarm XML
- Alarms can now be recalled or cancelled (as Recalling and cancelling alarms
- Alarm Sender matching criteria on locations
- Numerous bug fixes
PRESS RELEASE JUNE 2021
G4S Estonia has started to use the Swedish GuardTools system for patrols, alarms and risk management throughout their organization.
– GuardTools not only makes us quicker and smarter, it also helps us to prepare for the future needs of our customers, says Villu Õun, Head of the Guarding division and board member at G4S Estonia.
There were not many digital solutions on the market for manned guarding and facility management when GuardTools was launched 15 years ago. Today there are plenty but very few have the features needed to perform large-scale quality security operations: complex permission systems, smart automation, reliable communications and risk management solutions.
– GuardTools is truly the next level of operations support that will strengthen our leading position in terms of quality-assured processes and increased value of our services, says Reiko Tääker, Director of Service and Security Operation Centre.
– We’ve gone through the options on the market and GuardTools is clearly the best option for us. I was particularly impressed with the new GuardTools Command & Control for our alarm receiving centre, says Kristjan Mikk, Service Developer Manager at G4S.
A Pioneering Research Project
GuardTools grew out of the first scientific study of manned guarding that combined ethnographic research and software development. The research findings led to the GuardTools Mobile app, followed by components for administration, static guarding and statistics.
This year sees another innovation to the security market: GuardTools Command & Control (GTCC). It is the first software for alarm receiving centres and security operations centers that deeply connects the guards in the field with the operator in the ARC/SOC. It is a milestone for the GuardTools system and part of the original vision of the founder, Peter Andreasson.
– We’ve always believed in enabling people and technology to do what they do best and bring them together. When the eyes and ears on the field can easily collaborate with the operators and their data intelligence in the ARC, you get an outstanding situational awareness, says Peter Andreasson, founder and CEO.
G4S EESTI PRESS CONTACT
Ann Marii Närska
+372 512 5512
About G4S Eesti
G4S operates in Estonia as a corporation and G4S Eesti has regional offices in Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu and Jõhvi. They have 77 500 long-term customers, 1950 employees and an annual turnover of 63 million euros. According to the Estonian Security Association, G4S has 32% of security market, 45% of the guarding market and 57% of the surveillance market in Estonia.
They earned a good reputation among its customers mainly due to the high quality of its services and its top quality customer service. G4S Eesti has received the quality managing certificate ISO 9001:2015 and the environmental managing certificate ISO14001:2015. All divisions in the corporation follow the requirements of this standard in their operation.
GuardTools is developed by Blue Mobile Systems, a market leading provider of operations support systems for the manned guarding industry. GuardTools is based on results from research and working practice and addresses the well-known industry problem with poor profitability due to issues with efficiency, quality, and added values.
The development of GuardTools started in 2004 and is now used in 10 countries in northern Europe within three segments: manned guarding, corporate security and public safety.
GuardTools is the pioneering total solution system for the security industry, developed by Blue Mobile Systems.
The new Tyra-version of GuardTools is now complete! It comes with 7 new components and many long-awaited features to take GuardTools to the next level. New Components GuardTools Command & Control GuardTools Admin Service GuardTools Office Web GuardTools SMS...
PRESS RELEASE JUNE 2021 G4S Estonia has started to use the Swedish GuardTools system for patrols, alarms and risk management throughout their organization. - GuardTools not only makes us quicker and smarter, it also helps us to prepare for the future needs of our...
If you want to use any of these images, please contact us.