Nobody Likes Spam
If you have received any irrelevant marketing from us, please accept our apologies and feel free to customize your subscription or unsubscribe from our marketing e-mails at any time.
Please contact us here for further assistance.
Who We Are
We are Blue Mobile Systems (BMS) and we make GuardTools, a total solution digital security system. Our headquarters are in Gothenburg, Sweden. GuardTools is aimed at several industries such as manned guarding, corporate security, alarm receiving centres and public safety.
The Data We Collect
If you have shown an interest in us or if you work in a relevant position in any of the industries mentioned above, we might collect your data. This includes your name, email address, your workplace and the industry that you work in.
If you are a client of ours, we also store your phone number, postal address and title. We also store information about where to send system information such as product updates, support services, and license alerts.
You can always request to see this data and change or remove it. We:
- Only collect relevant data
- Always keep your data safe
- Do not share your data with others
Why We Collect Your Data
We collect your data if we think you are interested in receiving marketing and information from us. This includes information about what industry you work in, used for customizing the content to you.
Your data is used to send relevant email marketing with information about our products and services, events, activities, as well as occasional promotions of our associated partners’ products and services.
How We Collect Your Data
Most of our data is provided by you when you buy our products, sign up to our events or newsletters, complete a survey, enter one of our competitions, or show explicit interest in GuardTools in other ways. We also collect data with cookies, which you can read more about further down.
How We Use Your Data
When you are in contact with us we collect your data to:
- Process your order and manage your GuardTools account. When we process your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
- Reply to web forms you have completed on our site.
- Send marketing communications which you have requested. Customers will by default receive GuardTools subscriptions, but can choose to opt-out at any time.
- Provide you content and details on a webinar or event you signed up for.
- Follow up on incoming requests (customer support, emails, chats, or phone calls).
- Perform contractual obligations such as order confirmation, license details, invoice, reminders, and similar. The contract may be with BMS directly or with a BMS partner.
- Process recruitment and processing job applications.
We also collect your data in order to:
- Email you with news about GuardTools and related topics. These may include information about our products and services, events, activities, and promotions of our associated partners’ products and services. Please note that we do not send any unsolicited e-mails to people living in Germany or Switzerland, to comply with the local data rules.
- Perform direct sales activities in cases where legitimate and mutual interest is established.
Finally, if you are a customer we collect data to:
- Send you information and notifications about the products and services that you have purchased from us.
- Contact you to survey your opinion on our products and services.
How We Store Your Data
We store personal data for as long as we find it necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data was collected, while also considering our need to answer your queries or resolve possible problems, to comply with legal requirements under applicable laws, to attend to any legal claims/complaints, and for safeguarding purposes.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Blue Mobile Systems for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Blue Mobile Systems correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Blue Mobile Systems to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Blue Mobile Systems erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Blue Mobile Systems restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Blue Mobile Systems’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Blue Mobile Systems transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to Manage Cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies however, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to Contact Us