Working With GuardTools
We are a software company with our main office in Gothenburg that develop an operations support system for manned guarding and alarms. In 2004 we were one of the first to digitally transform this type of work and we have been leading new developments ever since.
GuardTools is expanding quickly and we are always curious about people who want to work with us. Everyone is welcome to get in touch and we would be happy to see many female applicants, since we believe that a diverse work place is a better work place.
Right now we are especially interested in
Two Senior Developers
- One developer for mobile, one for front-end
- We generally work with .NET but you will work with React or Android (java or kotlin)
- You will have important responsibilities for leading the development of applications used daily by thousands of people in Europe
- You get to work with a large system with many repositories, with plenty of exciting challenges.
- You will be part of operations to ensure that the production environment works well.
- You will developing new things rather than administer the previously made. There are plenty of ideas and solutions left to develop! We always want to supply new quality innovations to our customers.
What We Offer
- An engaged and agile team of developers that make it fun to get things done.
- A friendly and positive work environment, praised in our evaluations year after year.
- Hybrid work environments that combine work from home and at the office in central Gothenburg. (We are currently at Järntorget but will re-locate)
- Free breakfast in the office
- A CEO who enjoys making people feel good.
We Are Also Looking For
If you are work as a tester, UX-designer, technical writer, KAM or an educator of any kind – please get in touch. We might very well have the perfect spot for you here.
Get in Touch!
Email Peter Wahlgren at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about yourself, and we will get back to you asap. If you have questions you can call 031-22 11 95.